Accesibilidad

Avda de la Constitución n°7
922500800 extensión 1334
accesibilidad@candelaria.es
Horario: Viernes de 12.00 a 14.00 h
Plan de accesibilidadNormativaReserva de estacionamiento PMR
Descarga el plan de accesibilidadDescarga la normativaModelo de la solicitud

Noticias relacionadas

Sculptural Ensemble of the Menceys

  This ensemble represents the nine ancient local kings called «Menceyes» who ruled Tenerife until the conquest in 1496. The island was divided into nine territorial areas, known as menceyatos: Abona, Adeje, Anaga, Daute, Güímar, Icod, Tacoronte, Taoro and Tegueste. Leer más......

Square of the Canary Islands’ Patron Saint

This square is a meeting place and of cultural interest for the islands. In the past, the beach Playa de la Arena also covered the square’s surface. From 1697 to 1826 the place housed the Castle of San Pedro, a Leer más......

Achbinoco Cave and San Blas’s Chapel

A coastal cave located on the former Güímar. Today this place belongs to Candelaria, in the south of the island. According to some authors, «Achbinico» is a toponymal that means «here is the spill». The east-oriented cave was used to Leer más......

La Biblioteca La Villa amplía sus servicios

La Biblioteca La Villa amplía sus servicios Este lunes 19 de abril ha reabierto la Biblioteca de La Villa después de tres semanas de obras para mejorar los servicios a los usuarios. El objetivo de esta nueva redistribución es la Leer más......

Eventos

No hay eventos próximos en este momento